Provides tools, resources and information on conservation technology and assessment so Districts can successfully implement appropriate technological and innovative practices for their customers.
Download the most current version of Adobe Reader so you can open the Adobe PDF documents. This software is free.
- Rapid Watershed Assessment project
- Template to Add Local Conservation Programs
- Indiana Field Office Technical Guide
- ArcGIS Explorer: free downloadable application that offers an easy way to access online GIS content and capabilities.
- IndianaMap: a single statewide map for Indiana. It includes the information people need most in a format that is accessible to both expert GIS users and the general public.
- Indiana Watersheds Finder: find information and data including Indiana HUC finder, Watershed Group finder, and Water Monitoring Inventory
Resources / Information
- Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP)
- Soils information for Indiana
- Indiana Watershed Management (IDEM)
- Conservation Technology Information Center
- Conservation Effects Assessment Project: Effort to quantify the environmental benefits of conservation practices used by private landowners participating in selected U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) conservation programs.
- Technical support from ISDA
- List of NRCS Local Service Centers: Contact information and locations
- Conservation Cropping Systems Initiative Project (CCSI)
- Purdue Extension Land Use Team
- Woody Biomass Desk Guide and Toolkit